[crossfire] Crossedit patches

Mark Wedel mwedel at sonic.net
Wed Aug 24 01:33:54 CDT 2005

Kevin Rudat wrote:

      I didn't mean to imply that I'd give a bunch of changes in one monolithic

      patch. :(

      Which patches is it worth making, for inclusion in CVS?

      At the moment all the changes are in one source tree. It's a bit more work

      to extract them into separate diffs.

      I wanted to know if there's any objections to the changes, so I don't spend

      time composing patches that won't be used.

      I mean, objections to each idea, rather than issues discovered when

      reviewing a patch itself.

  I don't have any objections to any of the specific ideas, as long as the
patches are of reasonable enough size to be easily handleable, or you want to do
the CVS commits yourself.