[crossfire] Re: [Crossfire-cvs] CVS commit: crossfire

alex_sch at telus.net alex_sch at telus.net
Thu Aug 25 17:10:51 CDT 2005

Quoting Andreas Kirschbaum <

     kirschbaum at myrealbox.com

     >:

      This patch makes the functions get_connection_rune(), get_msg_book(),

      and adjust_sign_msg() global by removing the "static" modifier. What was

      the reason for this change? (Grepping through the source did show that

      these functions are both defined and called from build_map.c only.)

     I did that mainly to follow the convention of the rest of the function. In
build_map.c there are many other functions that could have very well been
defined as static but weren't, so I changed these functions which I recently
added to match.

Alex Schultz