Florin,

Hey I'd be more than happy to work with people to evangelize Linux to
businesses, single users and organizations.

Seriously, why talk amongst ourselves over topics that we are in agreement
upon (within reason) when we can actually do something about it.

I am not a Linux/computer guru by any means. In fact I am living testimony
that if I can install Linux anybody can. However, I do want to learn more and
the best way to learn more is to teach it to others.

Consider this, as Linux makes more gains there is going to be a market for
people who help organizations and businesses make the transition from slavery
(MSFT) to freedom. I don't think this is in opposition to Open Source
philosophically or ethically.

The software should be free, but that doesn't mean the services provided have
to be.

Linux is better than microsoft and Apple, but it won't make a difference if
Linux stays in the current desktop margins.

Samir M. Nassar
RedConcepts.NET