Not a problem Terry.

I sound ignorant all the time on this list (I do try to read up on the
subject from all the available documentation first so I don't get the old
RTFM line (Read the forgotten manual)).  I think you will find that the TCLUG
list is forgiving of educated guesses.  The people on this list are some of
the most helpfull on dealing with GNU/Linux hurdles I have ever been in
contact with (if you just do a little homework first!)  Even if somebody
calls you to task on the lack of knowledge on some subject, they are probably
just poking some fun and probably don't mean to say you are ignorant.

Kelly Black
KB0GBJ