On Sat, 23 Feb 2002, Terry Houle wrote:

> I dislike Wal-Mart a lot also and don't want to steer business their way.
> But when the trade off is Linux or Wal-Mart I would probably lean toward
> using them to promote the Linux even if they do benefit.  Also I  would hope
> as Wal-Mart goes so goes the rest of the retail world.

Not to start a flame war, but that's 3 anti-Walmart posts.  What the heck
do you people have against Walmart?  Especially so bad that Jim "hates
them worse than Microsoft"?  Sure, I'll take Target over Walmart if given
the option, but I'm not to the point of badmouthing Wlamart for any
reason.  Just makes me curious... :-)

-Brian