Yes, the procmail scoring that I use is pretty simple.  It's based on
what I found in the procmailsc(5) manpage.

    # BodyNoise scoring recipie
    #   - Add 2 per > (noise), subtract 1 per !'>' (signal)
    #   - Add 10 per "Original Message" lines.
    :0fB
    * 2^1 ^>.*$
    * -1^1 ^[^>].*$
    * 10^1 [-]+*(Original Message).*$
    | formail -I "X-BodyNoiseScore: $= (This score is weighted in favor of noise in a 2:1 ratio, plus a few extra tweeks)"

I only check the body, and unfortunately, it's not signature or MIME
aware.  PGP signatures, therefore, add to the Signal score as opposed to
the Noise score.  What's I'd really like is to have some more
sophisticated rules that take into consideration the aforementioned as
well as any additional MIME attachments, total post size, etc.

I may have to use metamail to chunk out the different portions of the
message, since procmail only uses "header" v.s. "body" distinctions via
the ":0 b" or ":0 h" lines (See also procmailex(5) and procmailrc(5)).
I think SmartList, the procmail listserver, can break things out by MIME
types.  I'll have to take a look at it and see what I can use for my own
recipies.

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie at wookimus.net>                 | a.k.a. ^chewie
Get my public key, ICQ#, etc. $(mailx -s 'get info' chewie at wookimus.net)