Hey there.

I am a Linux user for the past four years, but I have just recently got
into truly tinkering and such. I have recently (i.e. today) begun playing
around with GPG signing. Now... I want to GPG sign a Linux RPM package
that I am rebuilding with my GPG signature. However, I am trying to
automate the process. The problem? Passphrase prompting. I have tried to
incorporate the redirection of stdin from a password file in my BASH
script that is executing the rpmbuild process, but it appears that adding
the --sign option actually implements gpg to prompt for the passphrase
instead of directly from rpmbuild. Is there anyway to kill this passphrase
prompting without giving the key a NULL password?

Please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
   James Greene

* James M. Greene - hitokiri at acm.cs.umn.edu *
* Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) *
* Vice President, EE/CSci Bldg., Room 2-204 *
* University of Minnesota - Student Chapter *