[crossfire] Alchemy classroom map

Robert Brockway rbrockway at opentrend.net
Thu Aug 11 21:31:17 CDT 2005

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005, Anton Oussik wrote:

      Hi,

      I submitted a patch to the tracker (1255825) adding a basement map to

      the potionshop in scorn. It is an alchemy classroom map, and costs

      2000 platinum to enter.

2000 platinum for a course?  Outrageous.  Don't you know poor students
save for months (or take the money from a bunch of silly ogres) so they
can take these courses.  They just want to get an education so they
can get a job as the alchemist to a rich king.

:

     )

Rob

--
Robert Brockway B.Sc.		Phone:	+1-416-669-3073
Senior Technical Consultant	Email:

     support at opentrend.net

OpenTrend Solutions Ltd.	Web:	www.opentrend.net
We are open 24x7x365 for technical support.  Call us in a crisis.