[crossfire] Alchemy classroom map

Anton Oussik antonoussik at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 10:57:26 CDT 2005

On 8/12/05, Robert Brockway <

     rbrockway at opentrend.net

     > wrote:

      2000 platinum for a course?  Outrageous.  Don't you know poor students

      save for months (or take the money from a bunch of silly ogres) so they

      can take these courses.  They just want to get an education so they

      can get a job as the alchemist to a rich king.

It is expected that anyone experienced enough to teach will be able to
easily afford it. As for the students the entrance is free.

I think it may be a good idea to evenually move the map out of scorn
to brest, and add some more classes and tradeskill training centres.
Or maybe navar? I recall some town had a University that was not
linked against anything? Some day...