[crossfire] undecipherable code

alex_sch at telus.net alex_sch at telus.net
Sun Aug 28 19:57:40 CDT 2005

Quoting tchize <

     tchize at myrealbox.com

     >:

      Second, why do other unique objets present on this map

      square influence the behaviour of op.

     I believe this behaviour is related to unique floors saving items on them.
Unique floors do have unique set, so other items on them should care about it.

      And if this is legitimate,

      why do they only influence object put on top of them?

     If my hypothesis above is correct, then I believe this is the intentional
behaviour related to the fact that unique floors only save items ontop of them.

Alex Schultz