I emailed thekompany.com about it.  Apparently, they have some sort of
partnership with thekompany.  The professional version comes with some extra
apps made by TheKompany.  If you're going to purchase it, just buy the
standard version, and download those extra apps for free from
thekompany.com.

Jay