[crossfire] What did I do wrong?

Anton Oussik antonoussik at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 10:18:42 CDT 2005

Yesterday I completely removed old copies, and checked out CVS maps,
server, and client using developer CVS, and compiled them all. I had
to configure the server --without-x, but otherwise no special options
were passed, and I was found to have all necessary tools and libraries
needed for compillation. Upon logging in I saw this picture:

     http://antz.uwcs.co.uk/cf_duplicates.png

Other tiles were not as bad, but there were usually 1-3 copies of
everything on every tile, and things like boulder mechanics broke.

I assume this is something silly that I did, but don't seem to find
out what. Does anyone have a clue?

Casper